Exhibit Hall is Back
Welcome to exhibitor registration for the 2016 Conference on Volunteering and Service.
After a year off from having an exhibit hall at the Conference on Volunteering and Service, we are back in a big way with an interactive exhibit hall floor plan with 80 booth spaces, a demonstration stage, volunteering and service areas, multiple networking lounges and a social media lounge.
The exhibit hall will be held in Hall D at the Cobo Center (One Washington Blvd. Detroit MI 48226) all three days of Conference June 27-29, 2016.
Exhibitor load in dates and times:
- Saturday, June 25: 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday, June 26: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Exhibit Hall is open the following times, and that his/her booth must be staffed during these times:
- Monday, June 27: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 28: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 29: 7 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Exhibitor load out is from 12 p.m. - 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, June 29. Any items left on the show floor after midnight will be disposed of.
Booth Elements and Registration:
Please allow for 15 minutes to complete the registration process in its entirety since you will not be able to save your progress. Exhibitor registration will close on May 31, 2016, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Find prices for 10x10 booth spaces below:
- Nonprofit - $1,500
- For profit - $2,300
The standard booth price is $2,300. With a copy of a 501(c)3 letter, nonprofit and government organizations will receive a discounted price of $1,500. The standard booth package includes the following:
- One complimentary conference registration
- 10'x10' booth with pipe and drape, one draped table, ID sign and two chairs
- Two exhibit hall only passes
- Text listing in program book (must register before May 6, 2016)
- Text listing on website (must register before May 31, 2016)
Note: If you would like to purchase multiple booths, you will need to register for each booth separately. Then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, once you register for multiple booths, then we will combine them for one payment and registration for ease of use in the system.
For the first time, we are offering nonprofits and companies the opportunity to feature their new volunteer products, services and technologies in the exhibit hall.
A demonstration stage will be set up where organization experts can host 30-minute pitch sessions to an audience of attendees visiting booths, networking and participating in service opportunities throughout Conference.
- The stage will include seating for 75 people
- 30 minute slots for $250 each
- You can purchase up to two slots a day (June 27-29, 2016)
- The stage will be setup with a podium with microphone, screen, projector, wireless slide advance, stage, wireless microphone and sound. You will need to provide your presentation on a USB drive.
- Stage hours will run during the hours the Exhibit Hall is open
When you register for a time slot, the site will collect your company information, logo and allow you to register two Exhibit Hall Only Passes.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.