Exhibit Hall is Back
After a year off from having an exhibit hall at the Conference on Volunteering and Service, we are back in a big way with more than 30 exhibitors, a demonstration stage, volunteering and service areas, multiple networking lounges and a social media lounge.
The exhibit hall will be held in Hall D at the Cobo Center (One Washington Blvd. Detroit MI 48226) all three days of Conference June 27-29, 2016.
Exhibit Hall is open the following times:
- Monday, June 27: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 28: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 29: 7 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Booth space registration for the 2016 Conference on Volunteering and Service Exhibit Hall has closed. For information about the current Exhibit Hall please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the first time, we are offering nonprofits and companies the opportunity to feature their new volunteer products, services and technologies in the exhibit hall.
A demonstration stage will be set up where organization experts can host 30-minute pitch sessions to an audience of attendees visiting booths, networking and participating in service opportunities throughout Conference.
- The stage will include seating for 75 people
- 30 minute slots for $250 each
- You can purchase up to two slots a day (June 27-29, 2016)
- The stage will be setup with a podium with microphone, screen, projector, wireless slide advance, stage, wireless microphone and sound. You will need to provide your presentation on a USB drive.
- Stage hours will run during the hours the Exhibit Hall is open
When you register for a time slot, the site will collect your company information, logo and allow you to register two Exhibit Hall Only Passes.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.