Info for Registered Exhibitors
To ensure a quick and easy load-in and load-out process, and to maximize your Exhibit Hall experience during the 2012 National Conference on Volunteering and Service, please review the important scheduling and planning information provided below.
Exhibitor Move-in Hours:
- Saturday, June 16, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. CT
- Sunday, June 17, 8 - 11 a.m. CT
Exhibit Hall Show Hours:
- Sunday, June 17, 12 - 6 p.m. CT
- Monday, June 18, 7 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. CT
- Monday, June 18, 4:30 - 6:30 p.m. CT (Welcome to Chicago All Conference Party)
- Tuesday, June 19, 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CT
- Wednesday, June 20, 7 - 11 a.m. CT
Exhibitor Move-out Hours:
- Wednesday, June 20, 11:15 a.m. - 3 p.m. CT
For our registered exhibitors, we encourage you to take advantage of the Exhibitor Service Center to access the following information:
- Upload a copy of your 501(c)3 letter (nonprofits only)
- Edit your organization profile
- Upload your logo (if purchased)
- Upload your insurance certificate
- To complete the registration process for comp or purchased Conference registration or Exhibit Hall passes
- Purchase another booth
- Order booth upgrades
- View Invoice
- Make additional payments. Accounts must be paid in full within 30 days of registration or by May 25th, whichever comes first.
To access the Exhibitor Service Center, you will need your user name and password that was emailed to you when you purchased your booth.
In order to make additional orders for your booth, obtain shipping information or get additional details on move-in and move-out, you can access the Exhibitor Kit here.
UPS Freight is the Official Preferred Carrier for the 2012 National Conference of Volunteering and Service. Call 800-988-9889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get special rates for your large freight, and arrange pick up for your packages. Mention "NCVS" and receive special trade show rates.
If you are registered as a Conference attendee and are interested in being an exhibitor as well, go to http://www.volunteeringandservice.org/get-involved/exhibit.cfm for more information.
All exhibitor requests for cancellations and refunds must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com with "Cancellation Request" or "Refund Request" in the subject line. The date of the cancellation will be the date the email is sent. It is the responsibility of the registrant to confirm receipt of cancellation.
There is a $500 processing fee for all cancellations prior May 25th. No refunds will be issued for exhibitor booth registrations that are cancelled or created after 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, May 25th, 2012. Credit card refunds will be issued at the time of cancellation approval by the conference team. Check refunds will be issued within 60 days of the cancellation request.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or read our FAQ's for more information.