About the Conference
Points of Light's annual Conference provides attendees an opportunity to learn, connect and be inspired through a wide range of exciting and informative plenary sessions, workshops, immersion learnings, special events, service projects, exhibits, specialized tracks and more.
As the world's largest gathering of volunteer and service leaders from the nonprofit, corporate and government sectors, all are invited to join us in Washington, D.C.
Attendees typically include:
- Volunteer coordinators and supervisors
- HandsOn Network Action Centers
- Nonprofit professionals
- Nonprofit and government volunteer leaders
- Workplace volunteer managers
- Leaders in corporate social responsibility
- Corporate partners
- AmeriCorps, Senior Corps, and Learn and Serve America program directors and members
- AmeriCorps Alums
- Social entrepreneurs
- Funders and philanthropists