Join more than 80 vendors from the nonprofit, government, corporate and merchandising sectors as they demonstrate the impact and results of their programs and services.
Being an exhibitor means exposure to more than 5,000 leaders in the nonprofit, corporate, innovation and activism arenas. With a full schedule of registration, workshop sessions, networking space and special events, you're assured a steady stream of traffic throughout Conference.
Other benefits include:
- Visibility - There is no better destination than the Conference on Volunteering and Service, the largest gathering of volunteer and service leaders.
- Audience - More than 5,000 corporate attendees, educators, international organizations, grassroots community leaders and representatives of the faith community come each year.
- Communication - On-site staff will support and assist you.
- Location - Atlanta offers great hospitality, culture, restaurants and accessibility.
- Excellent value - Competitive exhibit pricing includes a full Conference registration and access to all Conference events, such as the opening and closing sessions.
To purchase a 10'x10' booth in the exhibit hall, the fee for nonprofit organizations is $1,500. Each nonprofit organization must provide a copy of its 501(c)3 letter to receive the nonprofit rate. For-profit organizations will be charged $1,900.
A booth package includes the following:
- 10'x10' space
- Draped table with two chairs
- Pipe and drape divider
- One full attendee registration
- Two exhibit hall-only badges
- Listing in program book
- Listing on website
Add-ons to your exhibit hall booth include:
- Logo placement on Conference website - due by May 23 (vector artwork required) - $350
- Ad in Conference program book - art due by March 28
- Quarter-page ad - $2,000
- Half-page ad - $3,500
- Full-page ad - $4,500
- Additional name badge for exhibit hall only - $25 each
Other equipment may be purchased directly through our exhibit hall vendor.
Space is limited, so make plans to register and purchase your booth when exhibitor registration opens in early March.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.