Thank you for helping power the world's largest gathering of volunteer and service leaders through volunteerism. It is only through your support that we can engage, teach and inspire volunteer leaders around the globe. We will have hundreds of opportunities to volunteer this year, so there is something for everyone.
Here's what you should know about volunteering for the Conference on Volunteering and Service:
- Volunteers must register for at least one four-hour shift for projects such as stuffing Conference bags, assisting with registration, etc.We ask that you arrive an hour early to register and attend volunteer orientation.
- Volunteering at the Conference service project does not qualify for discounted registration.
- If you miss your volunteer shift, you will be charged the full registration fee.
- You may sign up for as many shifts as your schedule can accommodate.
- We will do our best to place you in the role you choose, but we may need to make some adjustments. We appreciate your flexibility.
If you would like to attend Conference for any sessions outside of your volunteer shift, you may register at a reduced rate as low as $300. Make sure to register under the Conference Volunteer category to sign up for a volunteer shift and receive the discounted registration rate. Volunteer shifts are limited, so register today!
If you would like to volunteer at Conference but not attend the Conference please register under the Volunteer Only category. If you register under the Volunteer Only category, there is no cost to volunteer but you will not have access to any workshops.